Pluto Pluto

i REALLY liked it once it hit the drop. The beginning felt a little lacking. Perhaps a little too much of that supersaw synth, maybe a few more effects that add depth like reverb or stereo effects.

I really dig it though.

Pandasticality responds:

yeah the intro was a bit too long :x could've made it a bit shorter so it wouldnt keep people waiting for the drop, thanks for the tips and the review.

Cosmos Cosmos

Hello friend, congrats on the front page! Awesome track, probably my favorite that I have heard from you!

Pandasticality responds:

Glad you liked it n__n i didn't notice i was on the front page until you pointed it out :0 !! im freaking out :D wow, thank you for the review <3

Losing Track of Time Losing Track of Time

I've been following you for a while and you are really making some cool music! Maybe we could collab on a track? PM me if you're interested!
-Cimba

8-BitCat responds:

Thanks c: im also interested in a collab :o

-= Shadowframe =- -= Shadowframe =-

I love your sound design! I'd be curious to know how you make that datsik-esk growl. At least to know what program you use ;)
I'm always a big fan!
-Cimba

TheBiocide responds:

Thanks, buddy! And those sounds are 100% Massive! I always have, and probably always will use FL Studio as my tool of desruction ;)

CHEERS!!!

Space Donut Space Donut

I like the skrillexy wubs, but not the lead so much :/ sorry! It's still really good though!

Pandasticality responds:

thanks for the feedback, not that i listen to it id lower the high synths noise to a lower note :x made this song over a year ago if im not wrong, it has a ton of flaws i admit that, thnx for listening! really helps.

Rainforest Rainforest

It gives me hardcore Zelda nostalgia for some reason. Awesome! What program(s) do you use?

Pandasticality responds:

glad you liked it, i mainly use FL Studio 11 and i work with one-hit notes that i bend over to get the sound i want.

It's alive It's alive

I really like how minimalist your style is.

-= Infiltration =- -= Infiltration =-

Hey Biocide! I love your music so much :). Your acid basses (idk what you would call them) are so unique and I can't get enough! You've been a real inspiration to me and my music since I started on NG!
Much love from Cimba!

TheBiocide responds:

Man, your review's huge inspiration to ME! Couldn't have gotten better feedback if I wrote it myself! Hahahaha!

Much love, man - genuinely appreciate the kind words!

Chaos - Drop Chaos - Drop

For starters, I'll give you props for doing this in Garageband. I don't think I could make dubstep in that program (I use FL Studio for mine). But as for some constructive criticism: I think you need to take a second look at you EQing. I'm getting A LOT from the lows and the mids, but there really isn't much in the high ends. Your cymbals and hats need to sound super crisp up there, but they are sitting a bit too low in the mix I think. Also keep in mind that the bass, although it's a bass, needs to have a high end. It will give it grit and crispness and it will fill seem to fill out more space. Like the other reviews say, the elements are here. I hope I gave a few good suggestions of what to actually DO with those elements. I'm gonna follow you because I'm really interested to see where you're music goes and how you progress!

-CiMba

P.S. I could always use some feedback on my tracks if you ever have a minute! Thanks!

Machine Jam - Sunshaft Machine Jam - Sunshaft

Diggin the track dude! Only thing I would change is that during the drop, I would bring down the levels on the main bass voice, it is significantly louder than anything else in the track. Also, that would allow for the drums to cut through more, which would help it groove. Totally awesome though! You get a follow from me!

that voice at 2:31 tho! Sick!